somebody working on: Prevent default re-use of sysids for dropped users and groups? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From schmidtm
Subject somebody working on: Prevent default re-use of sysids for dropped users and groups?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi *,

is somebody working on these two issues on the TODO-List?

1) Prevent default re-use of sysids for dropped users and groups
     Currently, if a user is removed while he still owns objects, a new
user given might begiven their user id and inherit the  previous users objects.

2) Prevent dropping user that still owns objects, or auto-drop the
objects

if NOT I like to take care of them. ( At least I like to try it. I need
a special task to get
things started rather to read the code over and over again )

cheers,

Matthias

Matthias Schmidt
Viehtriftstr. 49