Fwd: Unable to connect to Postgres database from email marketing software on the same host - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Major Services
Subject Fwd: Unable to connect to Postgres database from email marketing software on the same host
Date
List pgsql-general
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Major Services <services.major@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgres database from
email marketing software on the same host
To: rod@iol.ie

I have the following:

host    all    dbadmin    0.0.0.0/0     trust

Do I need to change it to
host    all    dbadmin   127.0.0.1/32     trust

There are other (JAVA) applications  connecting to the server with
user dbadmin remotely. Hope any change does not affect that.

Thanks