Re: Unable to connect to Postgres database from email marketing software on the same host - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Major Services
Subject Re: Unable to connect to Postgres database from email marketing software on the same host
Date
Re: Unable to connect to Postgres database from email marketing software on the same host  (Major Services <services.major@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Error message is "Server call failed for unknown reason"

The software doc does not mention whether trying to establish a
connection via UNIX-Sockets or
via TCP/IP?