Re: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcin Grondecki
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm"
Date
List pgsql-general
drop table mytemp; (just to be sure)
check for existence of file "mytemp" in database directory; if you
found it - remove
recreate table.

this should work...

cu

--
Marcin Grondecki
ojciec@mtl.pl

*** I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing