Re: Support Parallel Query Execution in Executor - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Support Parallel Query Execution in Executor
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 4/6/06, Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
> I have written some experimental code of doing master-slave seqscan in
> PostgreSQL. During the work, I feel we had enough infrastructure to support
> parallel query execution.

Great work!  I had looked into this a little bit and came to the same
ideas/problems you did, but none of them seemed insurmountable at all.I'd be interested in working with you on this if
you'dlike.

I'm interested in hearing Tom's suggestions on this topic too.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation