Re: [INTERFACES] ANOTHER update of ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ANOTHER update of ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> This is the FINAL mini-update of the odbc driver version 06-40-0002,
> and is available at http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc.
> I have fixed all the remaining API functions to handle buffer lengths,
> Null buffers, and truncation properly.  These functions were
> SQLNativeSql, SQLColAttributes, SQLDescribeCol, SQLDriverConnect, and
> SQLGetCursorName.

There is a one-line problem with compiling under Unix. I'm not sure what
"FINAL" means, but I would hope that this can be committed to the
Postgres cvs tree asap? I would like to package the standalone Unix code
sometime soon.

Let me know if you would prefer that I commit this to the tree. Oh,
patch enclosed :)

Talk to you soon. Regards.

                       - Tom*** ../src/interfaces/odbc/drvconn.c.orig    Wed Jan  6 02:10:36 1999
--- ../src/interfaces/odbc/drvconn.c    Wed Jan  6 02:20:04 1999
***************
*** 79,86 ****
  ConnectionClass *conn = (ConnectionClass *) hdbc;
  ConnInfo *ci;
  #ifdef WIN32
! RETCODE dialog_result, result;
  #endif
  char connStrIn[MAX_CONNECT_STRING];
  char connStrOut[MAX_CONNECT_STRING];
  int retval;
  ConnectionClass *conn = (ConnectionClass *) hdbc;
  ConnInfo *ci;
  #ifdef WIN32
! RETCODE dialog_result;
  #endif