Re: [PHPLIB] SQL probs with phplib - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kristian Köhntopp
Subject Re: [PHPLIB] SQL probs with phplib
Date
List pgsql-sql
Oliver Duke-Williams wrote:
>   changed varchar(14) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,

> ERROR:  type name lookup of changed failed

changed is a regular varchar(14) and should be taken by Postgres without
problems. At least my Postgres did.

> ERROR:  parser: Syntax error at or near "k_username"

Just don´t name that key (leave out the k_username). Alternatively
define the table without keys first and add the keys later using the
CREATE INDEX statement.

> Having drawn a blank in searching list archives, I'd be grateful
> for any advice about what the correct pgsql versions of the above
> should be.

Postgres support is new in release-5 of PHPLIB. There are not many
success reports with Postgres up to now. I am a MySQL type myself and
very new to Postgres...

Kristian

--
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00