Re: [PHPLIB] SQL probs with phplib - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Szandor van Verseveld
Subject Re: [PHPLIB] SQL probs with phplib
Date
List pgsql-sql
I use the following to create the Postgres database:

CREATE TABLE active_sessions (
    sid varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    name varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    val text,
    changed varchar(14) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
);
CREATE INDEX active_sessions_index ON active_sessions USING hash (sid
varchar_ops);
GRANT ALL ON active_sessions TO apache;

You can set the permissions to another user than apache.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Szandor van Verseveld
Nederland.Net
Icq: 14801584