Re: [HACKERS] added long long to BSDI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] added long long to BSDI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I have found BSDI used %qd for long long, while gnulibc used %Ld.  I
> have changed HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 to be HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64_Ld and
> added HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64_qd, and added the proper changes.

But the code no longer uses "%Ld", using "%lld" instead to be compatible
with both gnu and with AIX. Is that still the case? If so, then perhaps
we should have a different name...

Good news on BSDI though. We have the 64-bit ints for ~6 platforms now?
From what I can recall, Linux/i86, Linux/sparc, Linux/alpha, Unix/alpha,
BSDI/i86, and AIX are supported? How about FreeBSD? Any other platforms?

                     - Tom