Re: [HACKERS] index fix report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] index fix report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Did this get resolved?

Yes, a file got left out of the cvs commit; Bruce fixed it right away.

Update:

I'm still seeing problems with the regression tests, and it appears to
be the same symptom reported by someone else earlier: a couple of tables
(or indices) exist but something is munged in pg_class so that I can
only see the entry using a "like" query; an "=" equals query does not
return the row.

This may only happen with tables which have been destroyed and then
redefined??

I've done a full "cvs update -Pd", a "make distclean", and an initdb.
I'll try a clean checkout next. If that doesn't help, then will start
poking at it...

                     - Tom