ODBC Driver fixes (Borland, etc). - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject ODBC Driver fixes (Borland, etc).
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

At our web site today (4/23) is an updated driver which is a preliminary
fix to work with Borland's products (C++ builder and hopefully Delphi
too).  Just to show how committed we are to the driver, we got Borland
C++ builder to be able to qualify the driver on it.  I still have more
testing to do but at least this should fix the problems with showing the
last table twice and also crashing/showing no data for queries.

There are more fixes and additions on the way:

1. SQLStatistics will be updated to handle unique indexes.
2. SQLPrimaryKeys will use "_pkey".
2. Advanced Options dialog box, which includes setting the Datestyle.
3. Preliminary ODBC functions (i.e., {fn UCASE})
4. (future) 16 bit support

Byron