Re: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Pierre Habraken
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Pierre Habraken wrote:

> Playing with the JBuilder GUI, I am trying to set up an instance of the
> QueryDataSet component using the Query Editor.
> [...]
> - Then, manually entering a query, say: "select * from bar", and pushing
>   down the button 'Test query' is successfully acknowledged, though the
>   server reacts by logging the message:
>        ERROR:  t: Table does not exist.

I have just installed the release 1.01 (french) and now querying the
metadata from the query editor works fine !
Pierre HABRAKEN - mailto:Pierre.Habraken@ujf-grenoble.fr
Tél: 04 76 51 48 87 - Fax: 04 76 51 45 63
Université Joseph Fourier - Département Scientifique Universitaire
Adresse postale : CAFIM/DSU BP53 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9