Re: information Windows - PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: information Windows - PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Not sure if this is useful - I just found it on MSDN. It talks about porting
issues, including specifically signal handling techniques (it seems to
recommend using windows messaging instead of signals for some scenarios).. I
am not sure how easy it would be to abstract this away by providing a
signalling library that contained it all.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnucmg/html/UCMGch09.asp

cheers

andrew