PostGreSQL Replication question !! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From eric.cros@b2i-toulouse.com (Eric Cros)
Subject PostGreSQL Replication question !!
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,
I have got several questions about replication with PostGre:

1 : Is the project RServ (Open source project of eRServer)still
existing ? or is there only eRServer ? I can't fin sources and help
with RServ do you know a good link ?

2 : Is there 'dynamic' free projects on Replication now ? (PG
Replicator, RServ... seems to be a little bit stopped or finished)

3 : What is the best way to make PostGre Replication (from two
different hosts on a same network)(with a free way)?
Use PG Replicator ? or PostGres-R ? RServ?

Thanks by advance
Cordially
Eric