Re: Animated advertisement banners - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Steve Simms
Subject Re: Animated advertisement banners
Date
List pgsql-www
Michael Glaesemann said:
> What are people's feelings considering the size/shape of the ads?

The main issue I see with the banner ads is that the left one is where I would
expect the site logo (i.e. the elephant) to be on most sites.

I'm occasionally caught off guard by this even after having been to the site
quite often, and I would imagine the same to be true of others who visit the
site.

This might be worth considering in a subsequent redesign of the site.

Hope this helps,

Steve Simms
Database Developer & Administrator
Medical Media Systems, Inc.