Re: variable value in array_to_string - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Armand Pirvu (home)
Subject Re: variable value in array_to_string
Date
List pgsql-general
Played with unnest  but not much luck

NOTICE:  {item_id,show_id}
NOTICE:  item_id

It takes only the first array element in consideration

Ughhhh

On Nov 21, 2016, at 5:02 PM, Armand Pirvu (home) <armand.pirvu@gmail.com> wrote:

My bad on the back tick. No idea why it turned that way

OK got that David.

The idea is that I have the pk columns in an array which I would like to manipulate from the array itself rather than running same query variations multiple times

For example I get in foo

{item_id,show_id}

And from here on I was looking to get say

a.item_id , a.show_id

and all sort of variations

Thanks for help