Re: longfin missing gssapi_ext.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: longfin missing gssapi_ext.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm open to considering support for older versions, however ...

NetBSD 9.3, which is their *latest production release*, doesn't have
gssapi_ext.h [1].  For that matter, it doesn't look like their
not-yet-released 10.0BETA does either (my NetBSD 10 animals would
be failing if they had --with-gssapi).  I do not think it's going
to be acceptable to require this feature.

I'm now going to reiterate my opinion that this patch should not
have been pushed in at this point of the dev cycle.  A month ago,
there was time to deal with these sorts of issues.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=sidewinder&dt=2023-04-08%2002%3A38%3A31