Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers
Date
Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> Just noticed that the getBlobs() query does not work for a 7.3 server
> (maybe <= 7.3) due to the following change in commit 23f34fa4 [1]:

Ugh.

> I could fix that using the attached patch.

There's more wrong than that, as you'd notice if you tried dumping
a DB that actually had some LOs in it :-(.  This obviously wasn't
tested on anything older than 9.0.

Will push a fix in a bit, as soon as I can boot up my dinosaur with
a working 7.0 server to test that branch.