Apple xCode 2.0 and linking with libpq.a - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stephane Pinel
Subject Apple xCode 2.0 and linking with libpq.a
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I have a project that used to compile and link fine with Apple xCode
1.5 on Panther (MacOS X 10.3.X).

Since I've upgraded to MacOS X 10.4.1 and Apple xCode 2, my project
seems to search for a dynamic link
(libpq.dylib) instead of libpq.a as setted in the project. First I
haven't seen this because all my Macs have
a PostgreSQL installed. But from an other Mac, where there is no
PostgreSQL install, my app didn't work and
apparently looked at a libpq.dylib.

Any idea on how to set up properly my xCode 2 project in order to
link statically, just like before ?

Thank you very much.

Stephane