MacosX No rule to make target `ui/common/*.xrc', needed by `all-am'. Stop. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Numa Schmeder
Subject MacosX No rule to make target `ui/common/*.xrc', needed by `all-am'. Stop.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,
I have tried to compile the latest snapshot from pgadmin under macosx
10.3.5
Version :
    - PgAdmin3-1.1.0
    - wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040711-1

I had no problem compiling wxWidgets and the demos, all demos were
working correctly (not perfect, but very usable).
I had much more problems with pgAdmin, first i had to change the
makefile generated to remove the -lcrypt option as it is not available
on macosx.
I had then to had the wx libraries manually -lwx_core -framework cocoa
etc. to the makefile (i can send a diff), if not i had some undefined
symbol.
I tried compilation has static and dynamic, and i finally succeed
having pgadmin binary compiled.
The last error i have and i couldn't find any solution about this one :
    - No rule to make target `ui/common/*.xrc', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

So i find my self with a binary of pgadmin3 in my build folder with
every piece statically linked that is working, i tried launching it and
it started but gives an error telling that it can't find the resource
files.
ie: can't open file ./ui/pgadmin3.lng
I imagine this come from the fact that the build didn't terminated
correctly and it can't find all the resources needed, normally the
build should produce a macosx bundle folder with the binary and the
ressource files inside?
I would be happy to help and to find a solution, but i am not a macosx
expert (though i know some of it)

Thanks for your help

Numa