Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Alvaro and Magnus

>>> However, I wonder Why you changed the ordering of my
>>> company names on the list.
>>>
>>> When I read the list first, it was listed in third place
>>> from the top, but now it is placed near the bottom.
>>> Could you make it back to the original position?
>>
>> Actually, the list is mostly in random order (and there's a note at the
>> top that states as much).  It would be impossible to define some metric
>> to determine who deserves a higher position in the list and not
>> displease somebody, so we don't try.
>
> It's not mostly random. It's fully random. They will change order
> approximately once every 30 minutes across each of the frontends.

Thanks for the answers.
Oh, I understood that the order is random.

I was under the wrong impression. I thought you changed the order
because you thought my company's contribution was not good. Hahaha :-)

Thanks,
Tatsuro Yamada