Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Dave!

It's been ages since we met in Tokyo!

>     Could you fix the page by using the new url as below?
>
>     NTT Group
>
>     #new url
>     https://group.ntt/en/
>
>     #old url
>     http://www.ntt.co.jp/index_e.html
>

> Thanks, I've updated the URL.

Thanks for fixing the URL on the page.
However, I wonder Why you changed the ordering of my
company names on the list.

When I read the list first, it was listed in third place
from the top, but now it is placed near the bottom.
Could you make it back to the original position?

NTT Group has a lot of developers who have contributed to
PostgreSQL. For example:
   - Fujita (Committer)
   - Fujii (Committer)
   - Horiguchi (Major Contributor)
   - Sawada (Major Contributor, moved to EDB recently)
   - Amit Langote (Major Contributor, moved to EDB recently)
   - Yamada (Contributor, me)
   - Hosoya
   - Kasahara
   - Torikoshi