Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Broken link on the Sponsors page
Date
List pgsql-www
On 2022-Mar-18, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:

> However, I wonder Why you changed the ordering of my
> company names on the list.
>
> When I read the list first, it was listed in third place
> from the top, but now it is placed near the bottom.
> Could you make it back to the original position?

Actually, the list is mostly in random order (and there's a note at the
top that states as much).  It would be impossible to define some metric
to determine who deserves a higher position in the list and not
displease somebody, so we don't try.

--
Álvaro Herrera