Re: pg_publication_tables show dropped columns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_publication_tables show dropped columns
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> writes:
> Just trying the new column/row filter on v15, I found this issue that
> could be replicated very easily.

Bleah.  Post-beta4 catversion bump, here we come.

> This could be solved by adding a "NOT attisdropped", simple patch
> attached.

That view seems quite inefficient as written --- I wonder if we
can't do better by nuking the join-to-unnest business and putting
the restriction in a WHERE clause on the pg_attribute scan.
The query plan that you get for it right now is certainly awful.