Re: [GENERAL] Parser error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Hornberger
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Parser error
Date
List pgsql-general
You're probably not escaping single quotes.  If someone enters "it's" and
you don't transform it to "it\'s", the parser will fail.  I don't know if
there's a builtin function for this in Perl -- in PHP you can call
addslashes() like so:

    $foo = addslashes($foo);

Cheers,
Charlie