Git tag for v15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nemo
Subject Git tag for v15
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Writing this on behalf of endoflife.date, where we track postgres
releases for the endoflife.date/postgres page.

We have our automation linked to git tags published on the postgres repo
mirror on GitHub[0].

It recently picked up the REL_15_0 tag[2], and compiled it here:
https://github.com/endoflife-date/release-data/blob/main/releases/postgresql.json#L452

Since v15 doesn't seem to be announced yet - this is confusing me. It
doesn't impact us anywhere (yet), since we haven't added the v15 release
cycle to our page yet, but I'd like to check if this is an incorrect tag
or? If not, what's the correct source for us to use for automation purposes?

I went through the release process on the Wiki[1], and it mentions final
version tagging as the final irreversible step, so that added to my
confusion.

Thanks,
Nemo

(Please keep me in cc for any replies)