Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Илья Скорик
Subject Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sorry, in gmail i must press "answer all" button what not to lose link
with email list :-)

From console output: Segmentation fault

What I do:

1. Start pgadmin
2. Connect to DB on localhost
3. Open sql editor window
4. Do sql query
5. Press "close" button in sql editor window
6. Say "no" on save query question
7. Segmentation fault - pgadmin closed.

Then I have repeated these steps one for one, very carefully. And all
work fine, no segfault! I understand nothing. How it is possible to
obtain more exact debug data?

--
С уважением, Илья Скорик
специалист

Yours faithfully, Ilya Skorik
the expert
Inprint - automation of your publishing house

e-mail: ilya.skorik@inprint.ru
web: http://www.inprint.ru/