Re: fix typos - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: fix typos
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 12, 2022, at 3:59 AM, John Naylor wrote:
This is really a straw-man proposal, since I'm not volunteering to do
the work, or suggest anybody else should do the same. That being the
case, it seems we should just go ahead with Justin's patch for
consistency. Possibly we could also change the messages to say "ID"?
... or say

        could not drop replication origin %u, in use by PID %d

AFAICS there is no "with ID" but there is "with identifier". I personally
prefer to omit these additional words; it seems clear without them.

--
Euler Taveira