Re: Data entry - forms design or other APIs etc. - what is there? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank D. Engel, Jr.
Subject Re: Data entry - forms design or other APIs etc. - what is there?
Date
List pgsql-general

I'm using Runtime Revolution (www.runrev.com; note this is a commercial
product, but there is a free demo) -- not database specific, but it
does have built-in support for PostgreSQL.  Note that while it *should*
be able to build apps for Linux, accessing databases from those apps
seems to be broken in the current version; I suspect that will be fixed
in the next release.  This is a *very* fast way to build almost any
kind of application, once you've got a feel for how to use it.