Re: Recomended FS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Murthy Kambhampaty
Subject Re: Recomended FS
Date
List pgsql-general
This has been discussed on the XFS list. Basically, IIRC, you have to get a
drive tool like OnTrak, attach the drive via the IDE controller, disable the
cache, then reconnect it to the 3-ware controller (which does not include an
option to disable write caching; pester 3ware).