Re: Backup & Restore - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ilan Volow
Subject Re: Backup & Restore
Date
List pgsql-novice
My usual way of getting around this problem involves doing a pg_dump of the database, deleting the database, re-creating the database, and then repopulating it. For example, if there was a database named bunny, I'd do the following:

dropdb bunny
createdb bunny
psql  bunny < bunny_backup_dump

--Ilan