Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve the -l (limit) option recently added to contrib/vacuumlo - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve the -l (limit) option recently added to contrib/vacuumlo
Date
In response to Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve the -l (limit) option recently added to contrib/vacuumlo  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On 21.03.2012 01:05, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Improve the -l (limit) option recently added to contrib/vacuumlo.

> Shouldn't this be backported? Without it, vacuumlo is effectively broken
> in 9.0 and 9.1.

I was wondering about that.  You could argue for either "it's a new
feature" or "it's a bug fix".  It's a simple enough change that I see
little risk in it, so the argument against backporting seems weak.

If there are not objections, I'll just copy the current vacuumlo code
in toto into 9.0 and 9.1.