Re: Request to add options to tools/git_changelog - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Request to add options to tools/git_changelog
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The attached patch gives you an idea of what I want to add.

This patch doesn't seem to be against HEAD?

>     --details-after Show branch and author info after the commit description

I don't understand the point of that.

>     --master-only   Show commits made exclusively to the master branch

Agreed, this could be useful.

>     --oldest-first  Show oldest commits first

This also seems rather useless in comparison to how much it complicates
the code.  We don't sort release note entries by commit date, so what's
it matter?