Re: [FWD] About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Leonardo F
Subject Re: [FWD] About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Yes. There's not going to be any more commitfests for this release, so
> the next commitfest is for 9.1.

Perfect! Where could I find such information? I mean: how could I know
it?

> (don't worry about the lack of enthusiasm for the patch, people are just
> very busy with 9.0 and don't have the energy to think about 9.1 material
> at this point)

I understand! Since it's going to be posted in a CommitFest, I'll try to clean
up the patch a little.

Thank you Greg and Heikki.

Leonardo