Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
"Andrus" <kobruleht2@hot.ee> writes:
>> Possibly you could try running contrib/amcheck on the index in question
>> and see if it reports any issues.

> I tried and it reports error

> ERROR:  item order invariant violated for index "desktop_baas_liigid_idx"
> DETAIL:  Lower index tid=(3,15) (points to index tid=(16,4098)) higher index tid=(3,16) (points to index
tid=(17,4098))page
> lsn=292/630C0CE8.
> SQL state: XX002

Uh huh ... and I'll bet the same test on the source server is just fine?

I don't find it surprising in the least that different platforms have
different ideas on fine points like how to sort a leading underscore.
Those things just aren't that well standardized.

            regards, tom lane