Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus
Subject Re: Query returns no rows in pg_basebackup cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

>> The sorting rules for this locale must be the same in both platforms.
>> Only locale names are different.
>I think they are less alike than you hoped, because if they were alike,
>you wouldn't be seeing this problem.
>Possibly you could try running contrib/amcheck on the index in question
>and see if it reports any issues.

I tried and it reports error

ERROR:  item order invariant violated for index "desktop_baas_liigid_idx"
DETAIL:  Lower index tid=(3,15) (points to index tid=(16,4098)) higher index tid=(3,16) (points to index tid=(17,4098))
page

lsn=292/630C0CE8.
SQL state: XX002

Andrus.