Re: Some minor changes to pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Some minor changes to pgbench
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Would it be worthwhile to add a switch so that the foreign key test is
> only used "if" they use the switch in conjunction with a -i?

I wouldn't object to providing that as a (non default) option.

The int8 change should be unnecessary in view of Tatsuo's recent fix
to make the random deltas symmetrical about zero.  I would counsel
against making the other changes either, as they seem to accomplish
little except make the comparability of results more doubtful.

            regards, tom lane