Re: Unicode Corruption and upgrading to 8.0.4. to 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markus Wollny
Subject Re: Unicode Corruption and upgrading to 8.0.4. to 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello!

We experienced the exact same problems. You may solve the problem by feeding the dump through iconv. See my earlier
messageon this issue

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-11/msg00799.php

On top of that you'd be well advised to try dumping using pg_dump of postgresql 8.1.

Kind regards

   Markus