Re: Unicode Corruption and upgrading to 8.0.4. to 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Howard Cole
Subject Re: Unicode Corruption and upgrading to 8.0.4. to 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Markus,

I am avoiding this solution at the moment since the database contains
binary (ByteA) fields aswell as text fields and I am unsure what iconv
would do to this data. If Zlatko's method does not work then I shall see
if I can programmatically use libiconv for all the relevant data.

Regards,

Howard Cole