Re: The example for creating a check constraint is missing a comma - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: The example for creating a check constraint is missing a comma
Date
List pgsql-docs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Doc_comments_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> See the example from the documentation for CREATE TABLE below. There should
> be a comma before the CONSTRAINT keyword.

> CREATE TABLE distributors (
>     did     integer,
>     name    varchar(40)
>     CONSTRAINT con1 CHECK (did > 100 AND name <> '')
> );

Hmm ... that example is legal syntax as-is, but considering that the
explanation for it says specifically that it's table-constraint syntax
not column-constraint syntax, I think you're right.

            regards, tom lane