Re: Windows build broken starting at da9b580d89903fee871cf54845ffa2b26bda2e11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Windows build broken starting at da9b580d89903fee871cf54845ffa2b26bda2e11
Date
Re: Windows build broken starting atda9b580d89903fee871cf54845ffa2b26bda2e11  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
>>> If none of the animals
>>> are configured to detect this bug, perhaps the community needs another
>>> Windows animal configured along the lines of the build machine I am using?

>> +1.  How do you have yours configured, anyway?

> I mostly develop on mac and linux and don't look at the windows system
> too much:

> Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
> Service Pack 1
> Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Beta2 x64 cross tools

Hm.  I'm not sure what our nominal support range for Visual Studio is.
I see that mastodon (running VS2005) and currawong (running VS2008)
haven't reported on HEAD lately, and I think they may have been shut
down intentionally due to desupport?  But if your build still works
then it seems like we could continue to support VS2008.