Re: Server process crash - Segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Server process crash - Segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-general
Leif Jensen <leif@crysberg.dk> writes:
>    Thank you for your answer. I can post part of the code that makes these calls, but I'm not sure how much it would
help.It is rather large function that makes these calls, and it is called all over the program. The part of the log
postedis only a small excerpt of the use of the ApplDBConn_22854_f6adeb70_query, which has been used many many times
beforethe log shown (167 in all to be exact ;-) ).

Perhaps you could get a stack trace from the segfault, then.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

            regards, tom lane