Training and open source - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mrciken
Subject Training and open source
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Thank you all for your advice. It has been helpful to read you.
I think we will be looking into open source data integration as it seems to
be the most flexible option in regards to our business.

A question: what are the assistance and training capabilities open source
software gives to their users? We have downloaded a few solutions -
downloads include Talend we are enjoying - we are testing and feel that one
day, we might need a better insight of the software.

Thank you for your help.