Re: Cause of error message? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mai Fawzy
Subject Re: Cause of error message?
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a very similar case, I am using erlang with postgres.
I began a transaction then make an insertion and then I got the error
"ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block" when i try any other query.

When i added the rollback line, It gave me another error which is "RollBack
Failed".

Does anyone know why a rollback fails in the transaction?

Thanks Alot,
Mai Fawzy