failed to unlink, Permission denied - Mailing list pgsql-general

From M S
Subject failed to unlink, Permission denied
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

  I left our app on soak test overnight, it ran fine for some time but after a few hours I noticed the following
messagesrepeated in the log (the tmp filename changes, but the PlPgSql function which causes it does not).

  2007-08-08 17:25:57 LOG:  failed to unlink "pg_tblspc/16403/16404/pgsql_tmp/pgsql_tmp5260.0": Permission denied

  2007-08-08 17:25:57 CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "JobTargetNextUnsentGet" line 40 at for over select rows

  The PlPgSql function is just a SELECT with 2 INNER JOINS, an integer comparison WHERE clause, with an ORDER BY time
anda LIMIT 1.

  Could anyone please suggest what could be behind this error?

  Postgres version 8.2.3

  Windows 2003 SP2

  I have checked the Changelog from 8.2.3-8.2.4 and nothing look relevant.

  Thanks.

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/