strange plpgsql error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From SunWuKung
Subject strange plpgsql error
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I have a plpgsql function called irq(IN ulist integer[], .....)
It works fine on 8.1 Linux

On 8.4 on windows XP running the function gives an error message (Undefined
column: 7 ERROR: record "rec" has no field "instreq_id") wich is strange
because the underlying query does return that column.
I run the create script of irq to create irq2 - and irq2 works fine.
I delete irq and rename irq2 to irq and I get the error back.

The error is consistent in the sense that if I delete the database and
restore it it appears again the same way.

Is this a bug?
Any suggestion what I should be doing with this?

Thanks for the help.
SWK