Re: How to reduce WAL file Size - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitesh51
Subject Re: How to reduce WAL file Size
Date
Re: How to reduce WAL file Size
List pgsql-general
I am dealing with backup of databases. Now eventhough there are not many
changes in the DB, it creates WAL file of 16 mb. Now because I am working on
a application which takes full & inc backup of db after specific
intervals..if for small changes it creates 16 mb files then storing them
will eat up lot many space. As I am not having DB knowledge I am just
assuming that it will create problems in terms of storage space. That is my
concern.

If you will explain this thing then it will help me in a good way :)

Thank you.