Re: Proposal to add a QNX 6.5 port to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Baker, Keith [OCDUS Non-J&J]
Subject Re: Proposal to add a QNX 6.5 port to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert and Tom,

Please let me know if either of you are ready to experiment with the "named pipe" idea anytime soon.
If not, I would be happy to take a crack at it, but would appreciate your expert advice to start me down the right path
(files/functionsto update, pseudo-code, etc.).

-Keith Baker