resolved: WITH RECURSIVE: ARRAY[id] All column datatypes must be hashable - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From rawi
Subject resolved: WITH RECURSIVE: ARRAY[id] All column datatypes must be hashable
Date
Re: resolved: WITH RECURSIVE: ARRAY[id] All column datatypes must be hashable
List pgsql-sql
me again...

I figured it out...

The Error was caused because I used UNION in place of UNION ALL.

I still don't understand why the ARRAY (path) could not be grouped...

Bye
rawi