Re: psql tab-complete and backslash patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql tab-complete and backslash patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> attached is a patch against psql that makes psql's tabcomplete code
> ROLES aware, adds SET SCHEMA and basic CREATE DATABASE/TRIGGER support
> as well as some other minor things.

Applied with some changes.  I didn't see the point of making \du
backwards compatible to older versions; we've never worried about that
before in psql's \d commands.  Also I thought the "Attributes" approach
of the old \du code was well past its usefulness, so I just changed it
to separate columns.

            regards, tom lane